Thursday, December 13, 2007

A few Pictures!

I finally figured out how to put pictures on our BLOG. I know, I'm a little slow!!!! None the less, here are some pictures of events we have already blogged about.




Ken praying with Pastor Stephen before baptizing 7 people from the Village church of Bagbe. Ken was wearing borrowed pants of a 29 inch waisted African man. Hilarious!

















Pastor Stephen and Pastor Severans children the day we had dinner in their home. Precious!














Sister Vigoreta, Pastor Stephan's wife, and I are in front of the Village church in Bagbe. She speaks English well, and is a new found friend.














Pastor Serveran praying for his Father that just recently gave his life to God.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How amazing! It looks like you are getting a pretty good tan Mom!!! Love you all. I check for new blogs almost everyday so keep them coming.